Monday, November 23, 2009

A little bit darker

I've been toying with a darker drawing style for a little while now and the pieces i haver done seem to be well received, so here is a peek at some of my favourites. I've also been playing around with incorporating a bit of sampled textures and collage into my work and am enjoying the results. As always, i welcome your feedback and constructive criticism.



This piece is a screenprint onto textured paper that has been manipulated digitally. The final piece is from a zine i did with up and coming Melbourne-based writer James Andre. You can check out his work here.

2 comments:

  1. I love these. I am especially partial to the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristina! Everyone seems to love that garbage can one, and hey, i really enjoyed drawing it too. It came out really naturally, not forced, and i was deliberately a bit looser with my lines too. hope it shows.

    ReplyDelete